If your courses don't offer internationally recognized completion certificates, many organizations won't send their people, no matter how good your courses are. With ICAgile accreditation, let your clients know that your courses have been examined and accredited, and their people will get the certifications they need.
Years in the making, created across organizational, national, and specialty boundaries, the ICAgile learning roadmap - the reference standard for learning in the agile space - represents the best thinking of experts in each specialty.
- Use the roadmap to show your customers where your courses fit into the landscape of learning.
- Let the roadmap place and sell not just one course, but your entire portfolio of courses.
- Use your accreditation to prove that your courses have been examined against those objectives.
If you are a course provider teaching to the new PMI-ACP standard, add the Certified ICAgile Professional certification to your existing course, so that your students walk away from your class with a recognized certificate in their hands.
Specific Benefits Include:
- You save time and money: ICAgile has already gone through the labor of creating and gaining international recognition for this set of certification levels. ICAgile has defined the long-term learning paths and specific learning objectives for students in each specialty. ICAgile has created a market-readable syllabus for each course. Just get it and start teaching!
- You’ll raise the market profile of your courses by showing that they have been examined and accredited by an expert body.
- You’ll gain credibility with your clients by showing them how your courses fit together and how they differ from the courses of your competitors.
- You’ll offer credits after every course, and advertise that those credits accumulate across courses.
- You can add ICAgile certification to your existing courses that offer other credits, such as PMI-ACP, CSM and others. ICAgile certificates stack with others, you are not bound to offering only ICAgile certificates. Expand your student base by offering multiple certificates.
- You’ll gain elite status as one of the leading organizations defining the movement of teaching to well-defined learning objectives.