Professional Certification Units
|Products and Services ||Pricing |
|Professional Certification Units ||$60 USD per certification |
|Course Accreditation ||$3500 USD per accredited course |
(Up to 4 instructors & 1 delivery method)
|Accreditation for Additional Delivery Method ||$1000 USD |
|Instructor Authorization ||$1000 USD per authorization session |
(Up to 4 instructors)
When students successfully complete an ICAgile-accredited class, the MO pays a fee of Sixty US Dollars per student to ICAgile prior to certification issuance. Course Accreditation
ICAgile accredits courses against internationally-recognized Learning Outcomes (LOs) and assesses the domain knowledge and content knowledge of instructors to ensure high-quality learning experiences for course participants.
Member Organizations pay ICAgile a flat fee of Three Thousand Five Hundred US Dollars to accredit a course. This payment is made when booking a Course Accreditation session with ICAgile.
The Course Accreditation fee includes:
- Pre-accreditation Review: The MO’s course materials and course accreditation matrix are reviewed asynchronously by an ICAgile accreditor prior to the Course Accreditation session.
- Course Accreditation Session: Course Accreditation sessions are conducted via a live video-conference meeting and typically last three hours.
- Authorization of Up to Four Instructors: Up to four instructors can participate in each Course Accreditation session to receive authorization upon successful completion of the session. If the MO is interested in authorizing more than four instructors, they must schedule additional Instructor Authorization sessions (Instructor Authorization is explained below).
To ensure high-quality learning experiences for course participants, ICAgile meets with every instructor before s/he is authorized to teach an ICAgile-accredited class. Instructor Authorization sessions are conducted via a live video-conference meeting and typically last 1.5 to 2 hours.
Instructor Authorization Sessions are held when instructors who did not attend the Course Accreditation Session are seeking authorization to teach the ICAgile-accredited courses.
Member Organizations pay ICAgile a flat fee of One Thousand US Dollars per Instructor Authorization session. ICAgile can accommodate up to four instructors per session. This payment is made when booking a Course Accreditation session with ICAgile.
Instructors who wish to become an ICAgile Authorized Instructor must meet the following requirements:
- The instructor has worked in at least two agile teams for at least one year each
- The instructor has co-trained or independently taught adult learning courses, and can provide evidence of, or feedback from, these classes if asked.
Instructors who wish to become an ICAgile Authorized Instructor for ICP-ACC must meet the following requirement in addition to the aforementioned requirements:
- The instructor holds an ICE-AC or ICF credential, or has professional coaching experience to the level required for the ICAgile Certified Expert in Agile Coaching (ICE-AC) designation. (If the instructor does not hold the ICE-AC and/or ICF, s/he must be able to competently conduct a demo of professional coaching.)