Find professionals and instructors who have earned ICAgile designations.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have more questions that need answers? Take a look at our list of Frequently Asked Questions below.
Add your ICAgile certification to your LinkedIn Profile:
- Log in to your LinkedIn account and add a new item to the "Licenses & Certifications" section of your profile.
- Enter the name of the ICAgile certification you earned as it appears on your certificate.
- In the "Issuing Organization" section, search for and select ICAgile. Select "This Certification Does Not Expire."
- Enter the issue date found on your certificate.
- Add your "Credential ID," which is located on the bottom right corner of your certificate.
- To add a "Credential URL," you must first be sure your ICAgile profile's privacy settings are not set to "Make my profile private." Enter your name in the search field above. Copy and paste the URL when you find your public profile.
- Don't forget to also add your ICAgile certification badge (located in the email you received with the PDF of your certificate) to your email signature, resume, etc.
To make your certifications publicly visible, sign in to ICAgile.com, view “My Profile Settings,” and verify that your profile’s privacy setting is not set to “Make my profile private.” Next, check your Welcome page to see if you have any outstanding class surveys. If you still have trouble making your certifications visible, contact email@example.com for assistance.
If you are able to locate a prospective employee’s record by searching above, the listed credential(s) are valid and current. If no search result is returned, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the certification holder’s written consent to verify their credentials. It’s possible their profile might be set to private and is therefore not visible in the search results.